The PADI Rescue Diver Course
“Challenging” and “rewarding” best describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
The Fun Part
The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it’s the best course they’ve ever taken.
What You Learn
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
To enroll in the PADI Rescue Diver course, you must
- Be 15 years or older
- Have a PADI Advanced Open Water diver certification (or have a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years (Ask your instructor about Emergency First Response CPR and first aid courses).
We supply: Learning materials, pool fees, hire gear and certification costs.