This course introduces you to the coolest magic carpet ride you’ll ever experience. This courses shows you how to ride the rivers and oceans currents by going with the flow, staying with your dive partner, communicating with teh captain or dive leader and knowing where you are the whole time.
Drift diving is nearly effortless, you just catch a ride on the current, let go and fly.
What You Learn
During your PADI Drift Diver certification course, you learn about:
- Planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of drift diving
- An introduction to drift diving equipment — floats, lines, reels
- Buoyancy-control, navigation and communication for drift diving
- Site selection and overview of aquatic currents – causes and effects
- Techniques for staying close to a buddy or together as a group
There are no reviews yet.