Exploration, Excitement, Experiences.
They’re what the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about. And no, you don’t have to be “advanced” to take it – it’s designed so you can go straight into it after the Padi Open Water diver course. The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water. This is a great way to get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under the supervision of your PADI instructor. This course builds on what you’ve learned and develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities and new ways to have fun scuba diving.
You’ll hone your skills by completing five adventure dives that introduce you to:
- Underwater Navigation
- Deep Water Diving (typically anywhere from 18-30 metres/ 60-100 feet)
- A sampler of three more Adventure Dives of your choice
The Fun Part: Your Choice
One reason you’ll love the Advanced Open Water Diver course is that you and your instructor choose from 15 types of Adventure Dives to complete your course. You can try your hand at Wreck diving, Night diving, underwater scooter diving, drift diving and much more.
To take this course, you must be:
- A Padi Open Water Diver(or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- 15 years old (12 for Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
- We supply: All hire gear for the duration of the course, learning materials, pool fees, charter costs and certification costs.